Zenith Solution CenterSM
Access to comprehensive risk management and safety resources specific to your industry, as well as training programs, compliance tools, HR management best practices, and more.
As a Zenith policyholder you get free access to an easy-to-use tool to schedule, conduct, track, and document employee training. Use our Zenith Solution CenterSM for support with new hire orientation, HR policies, safety procedures, regulatory compliance, supervisor skills enhancement, or government-mandated sexual harassment training.
Take advantage of a comprehensive curriculum with hundreds of workplace health, safety, and compliance training titles in a variety of formats and languages. You can also use our Learning Management System (LMS) to:
- Assign training by employee, supervisor, department, or location
- Track and report all training
- Support your required compliance training
Instant access to essential risk management and safety resources
The Zenith Solution Center puts thousands of risk management, safety, and HR best practice resources at your fingertips. The library includes industry-specific policies, procedures, training programs, training shorts, posters, stickers, quizzes, checklists, newsletters, and sample programs to help you reduce risk and ensure employees stay safe. Many documents are available in English and Spanish and are downloadable, printable, and customizable. After customizing, you can upload documents for quick access via a ‘My Content’ feature.
Comprehensive Human Resources information
We provide easy-to-use HR resources to help you stay compliant with HR policies, federal and state labor laws, and other regulations. As a Zenith policyholder you can take advantage of sample forms and policies, employment law resources, HR productivity tools and guidelines, news alerts, and training videos for dozens of common HR issues.
Our secure, web-based suite of business tools facilitates many important aspects of your overall insurance and risk control program. Use of these Zenith Solution CenterSM tools is free to you as a policyholder.
- Certificate of Insurance Management: Stay current with this important process by proactively managing, controlling, and reporting on certificates of insurance.
- Incident Tracking, Analysis, and Recordkeeping: Track, document, and analyze all types of workplace incidents and near misses. This tool also allows you to generate automated incident reports, analyze trends, and complete your OSHA Logs.
- Manage Safety Data Sheets: Organize, give access to, and keep current with Safety Data Sheet (SDS) requirements.
- Create Job Hazard Analyses and Safety Observation Checklists: Build Job Hazard Analyses (JHAs) using a pre-loaded library to identify existing and potential hazards, conduct safety observations, and develop custom training programs particular to hazards in your business.
- Build Job Descriptions: Strengthen new employee assignments with job descriptions that clearly communicate employee roles, responsibilities, performance expectations, and safety requirements. Modified or transitional duty job descriptions can also be created to support your Return-to-Work program.
- Manage Inspections and Audits: Create, assign, conduct, track, and report customized safety, quality, or compliance inspections and audits. You can even upload pictures, add comments, and communicate corrective action status.
Sign up to access Zenith Solution Center risk management, HR, and safety resources.
Here’s how you get access:
Step 1: Business owner, officer, or principal signs up for “primary user” access. For this, we need the business owner, officer, or principal’s contact, company, email, and policy information.
Step 2: Additional “secondary users” can be added by the primary user. Their names, titles, phone numbers, and email addresses are required during the sign up process.
Step 3: Typically within one business day, primary and secondary users receive two emails with their account ID, password, and login instructions.
Step 4: Primary user logs in first, completes set-up, and then secondary users log in.
Step 1: Owner, officer, or principal signs up for access. For this, we need the owner, officer, or principal’s contact and agency/ brokerage information.
Step 2: Additional users can be added by the owner, officer, or principal during the sign up process. Their names, titles, phone numbers, and email addresses are required during the sign up process.
Step 3: Typically within one business day, owner, officer, or principal and requested additional users receive two emails with their account ID, password, and login instructions.
Step 4: Users log in.
If you have any questions about the sign up process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.