How a claim is handled is as important as the cause.
Effective claims management is the key to helping policyholders reduce their insurance costs over time.
That’s why Zenith’s workers' compensation claims management specialists:
- Average more than a decade of insurance experience.
- Have lower case loads than the industry average, so they can give you personal attention.
- Receive extensive training on state and local regulations, including ACOEM guidelines.
Our claims management motto is,“Be Proactive!”
- Within one business day of a lost-time injury being reported, we reach out to the injured employee, employer and treating physician to open communication about the course of treatment and return-to-work process (as applicable).
- We provide employers with training, support and materials to conduct an internal accident investigation, because it is crucial to preserve the facts of the claim to avoid similar injuries in the future.
- We ensure that our in-house claims teams are adequately staffed with bilingual examiners who can handle all aspects of a claim in Spanish to help facilitate better communication with your injured employees. In addition, we regularly work with court-certified interpreters who can provide assistance with many other languages.
In addition, Zenith’s in-house workers’ compensation attorneys consult with claims personnel throughout the life of the claim. Our results have shown that our “teamwork” approach helps to improve claim outcomes.