Zenith has more than 60 years of experience helping a broad spectrum of businesses with their workers’ compensation needs. Each business faces unique challenges and risks and one-size-fits-all solutions rarely work.
As a specialist, Zenith helps provide the lowest net cost to our long-term customers:
We continually outperform the industry. For more than 30 years, Zenith has achieved a loss ratio 20 to 30 points better than the industry.
We value long-term relationships over short-term profits. In 2009 and 2010, many of our policyholders were facing higher premiums due to state rating calculations. We absorbed more than $29 million to help these customers through the weak economy.
We believe that in-house services lead to better outcomes than outsourcing. We have built a reputation as an industry leader by providing superior service and focusing on continual improvement. We are committed to:
- Improving workplace safety & health
- Emphasizing the long-term health of employees
- Striving for optimal medical outcomes
- Managing the claim process
- Fighting fraud and abuse
- Returning injured employees to work
We provide local service to our policyholders through our regional offices. This allows our employees to:
- Work closely with local independent agents and brokers to service accounts
- Stay up-to-date on changing state and local regulations so that policyholders can focus on their day-to-day business operations
- Provide on-site and regional workplace safety services to our policyholders
- Maintain relationships with local medical providers
Zenith has an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent). If an employee experiences a workplace injury, our financial strength will give you peace of mind. According to A.M. Best, “The ratings reflect Zenith’s excellent capitalization, strong operating performance and disciplined approach to pricing and underwriting risks.”
It’s no wonder that Zenith has been recognized as “a premier U.S. workers’ compensation writer.” – Dowling & Partners Securities, LLC, 2011
Here is some basic information about workers' compensation to help get you started!