Zenith, a regionally focused workers' compensation carrier, helps a broad spectrum of businesses with their workers’ compensation needs. We understand that each business faces unique challenges and risks and one-size-fits-all solutions rarely work. As a specialist, Zenith helps provide the lowest net cost to our long-term policyholders:
Outperform the industry - For decades, Zenith has achieved a loss ratio* 20 to 30 percent lower than the industry.
*Industry is from NCCI’s 2012 Calendar-Accident year Underwriting Results and WCIRB Report on 6/30/14 Insurer Experience, weighting by Zenith’s premium distribution by state and Zenith data as of 6/30/14.
Believe that in-house services lead to better outcomes than outsourcing - We have built a reputation as an industry leader by providing superior service and focusing on continual improvement. We are committed to:
- Improving workplace safety and health
- Emphasizing the long-term health of employees
- Striving for optimal medical outcomes
- Managing the claim process
- Fighting fraud and abuse
- Returning injured employees to work
We provide local service to our policyholders through our full-service regional offices. This allows our staff to:
- Work closely with local independent agents and brokers to service accounts
- Stay up-to-date on changing state and local regulations so that policyholders can focus on their day-to-day business operations
- Provide on-site and regional workplace safety services to our policyholders
- Maintain relationships with local medical providers
Zenith has an A.M. Best rating of A (Excellent). If an employee experiences a workplace injury, our financial strength will give you peace of mind. According to A.M. Best, “The rating reflects Zenith’s adequate capitalization, historically strong operating performance and management's expertise, and commitment to maintaining underwriting discipline throughout market cycles.”
It’s no wonder that Zenith has been recognized as “a premier U.S. workers’ compensation writer.” – Dowling & Partners Securities, LLC, 2011
Here is some basic information about workers' compensation to help get you started!