Benefits safeguard you and your family.
Zenith Insurance Company pays the cost of Employee Basic Life and AD&D, Long Term Disability, and the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Employees contribute a small percentage of the premium costs toward the cost of medical and dental coverage; if you elect medical coverage, you will automatically be enrolled in the Vision Plan. Vision coverage will match your medical enrollment election (single, employee plus one, or family coverage).
- Medical coverage offers you the choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO), in most locations.
- Prescription drugs can be obtained through participating pharmacies.
- Dental care is provided via PPO, HMO or modified PPO, depending on the location.
- Vision Coverage is automatically added for medical plan participants.
- Basic Life/AD&D are provided for employees; Supplemental Life is available for employees, spouses and children.
- Employee Assistance Program provides confidential counseling services through a national network of licensed professionals, and is available toll-free, 24/7.
- Short and Long Term Disability covers partial salary continuation and disability benefits.
- 401(k) Plan offers a broad base of investment options, with a 50% matched company contribution of the first 6% of pay that you contribute to the Plan.
Regular full-time and part-time employees (working 20 hours or more per week) are eligible for coverage on the first day of the month following date of hire. If you begin on the first day of the month, eligibility for coverage is immediate.
- Other financial services, including flexible benefit account plan and credit union.
- Physical Fitness Centers in Woodland Hills, CA, and Sarasota, FL; health club reimbursement available for all other branches.
(Note: The benefit information contained herein is highlighted for general information purposes only and does not include all plan limitations, and is subject to change without notice. Please consult the Human Resources Department and refer to each plan's Evidence of Coverage for current details.)